LegacyGT.com

Black line in headlights.

legacy4me

I didn't install my lights, so I have no idea how to flip them or rotate them. I will do a search to see what I need to do. also, do I need to disconnect the battery, or anything safety wise? I feel this is a dumb question, but then again, I have no clue what im doing.

I have spoke to an online HID vendor who has informed me that my lights should not be doing this and that my kit the bulbs are possibly defective. Anyone agree?

seeing as how some other members have had the same problem... i think that you just need to aim the bulbs correctly... unless they can't be aimed correctly because they are defective.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have spoke to an online HID vendor who has informed me that my lights should not be doing this and that my kit the bulbs are possibly defective. Anyone agree?

consider it that you have now spoken to two, and ill try to post a picture of what you need to do tonight

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

• 1 year later...

its the return wire on the bulb.

its been said allready what needs to be done.

Rotate the bulb until the return wire is at the 6o-clock position.

you most likely will need to cutoff/sandoff/whatever the plastic tab to make the mount fully round so that you can turn it and mount it flush again.

Archived