LegacyGT.com

Just how long is the cargo area on the wagons?

Yukonart

Okay, I've searched high and low, and can't seem to find any measurements of the cargo area's longest stretch with the rear seats folded down. From what I hear, it's a tad longer than previous generation Legacy wagons. Anyone know this one? Or could someone run out with a tape measure and see just how long it is? Would be good to know for impromptu sleepovers at some places. 8)

Okay, I laid in it with my head towards the front of the car... my feet would clear the hatch, but my head was off the front of the folded down seat. I bet if you laid the opposite direction it would be fine, especially with the front seats slid way forward.

Hmmm. . . very promising. And with some kind of soft, squishy mat or something, would probably be even better. I'll just have to find myself a nice roll-up mat or egg-crate that'll help with that. Then either sleeping bags or blankets combined with a pillow or two should do the trick. Just been curious. . .haven't sold my car yet, so I'm still waiting to pick up my LGT.

Archived