LegacyGT.com

The best bumper on the market.

nikonian11

Graham, you'll have (yet) another order from me at the end of the month. :D

-Mike-

Hi Mike!

Always happy to quote; we have containers going to Long Beach now every 7-10 days; competitive freight pricing.

Gonna add the Liberal Bumpers to our Site shortly

Graham Ware

Export Manager

Dang. Mike needs a frequent customer card!

Thanks for posting here Graham. Hopefully in the future when I get my LGT you'll get business from me. I have a question--about how long does a container normally take to reach Long Beach?

-ben

I love these albero bumpers. on par or maybe even better than K2 gear Riez.

Especially with the lip spoiler. I do, however, wish they had the separate grille, and could fit the JDM Spec-B sized CF grille shells, like the K2 grille.

Ya Can't always get what you want... not that I have the money right now anyway... but these bumpers are very good looking...

I do, however, wish they had the separate grille, and could fit the JDM Spec-B sized CF grille shells, like the K2 grille.

I'm with you 100%. If I had a '05-'07 LGT I'd get this bumper, and this is the only downside I can think of for it.

-ben

Dang. Mike needs a frequent customer card!

Thanks for posting here Graham. Hopefully in the future when I get my LGT you'll get business from me. I have a question--about how long does a container normally take to reach Long Beach?

4-6 weeks turnaround by Surface to Long Beach has been the average during 2006; add another week for delivery to 48 States from there

With anything we ship; we let you know "how much and how soon" before you commit to buying

Appreciate the favorable comments about JapanParts on this forum and look forward to contributing to making this the *Best Legacy Forum in the World* through 2007

Graham Ware

Export Manager

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
will this fit without modding stock beam??

i was thinking about getting jdm spec-b bumper but i think i like this one better..

i saw too many LGTs with jdm conversion already so i guess i could be more unique.. LOL

if you're the only one or two in the areas that you live, i'd say do it!

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

i was thinking about getting jdm spec-b bumper but i think i like this one better..

i saw too many LGTs with jdm conversion already so i guess i could be more unique.. LOL

Get the bumper you like. For me, I love the look of the 2.0GT spec.B bumper, and being urethane with an OEM fit/finish was also a priority. I don't choose my mods to be different, I choose what I like the most.

-Mike-

Archived