LegacyGT.com

LTD owners...How often do you use the heated seats?

LTD owners...How often do you use the heated seats?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. LTD owners...How often do you use the heated seats?

• Once a week
    • 2-4 times a week
    • 4-6 times a week
    • Everyday of the week
    • Never really...

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='Demi9OD']Is there any way to over ride the automatic shut off time? Seems like I only get 10 minutes of butt warming every half hour or so before they cycle back on.[/quote] I'd like to have them not only stay warm longer, but get hotter- nothing like intense heat on a sore back.

being in nyc, ive usd them about 4-6 times this past month.. i enjoy turning the passenger heat seats on when they least expect it. "oh man, i thought i peed on myself" "oh, i thought the person before me made the seat hot" LOL

[quote name='llmask']being in nyc, ive usd them about 4-6 times this past month.. i enjoy turning the passenger heat seats on when they least expect it. "oh man, i thought i peed on myself" "oh, i thought the person before me made the seat hot" LOL[/QUOTE] Too bad one of my friends likes to turn the heated seats on for me when I least expect it. Agh! Driving a long and then suddenly I feel very warm and wonder why. I look down, and the darn seat warmers are on again! My crazy friends of mine... :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's awful, especially when it is hot outside. My brother and me do that vice versa anytime we think about it. You never expect it, then you have a hot butt and don't know why! :lol: I turn it on nearly every day now. It started to get cold here - about 2-3 ° Celcius in the morning. So with leather it is a must! (Maybe except in California or Australia). My co-worker owns a BMW 540i. Two weeks ago we discussed about the mileage and etc. He complained about that winter is coming - because his Bimmer has leather but no heated seats :eek: . And even worse - the problems with snowy streets and RWD! ;) So, I fortunately feel very comfortable with beeing cold outside and getting a lot of snow! :p

[quote name='Th3Franz']Too bad one of my friends likes to turn the heated seats on for me when I least expect it. Agh! Driving a long and then suddenly I feel very warm and wonder why. I look down, and the darn seat warmers are on again! My crazy friends of mine... :rolleyes:[/QUOTE] At least you don't drive a maxima, where the heater is centered over your genitals so when that happens you think you just wet yourself...........

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='Deer Killer']At least you don't drive a maxima, where the heater is centered over your genitals so when that happens you think you just wet yourself...........[/QUOTE] That's Swamp Ass. Gold Bond will take care of that.

I find that I'm "using them" mostly right after giving my LGT a washing and cleaning inside. Seems every time that I wipe down the interior the seat heater switches get rolled on. I don't notice it until my butt gets hot the next time I drive it! :confused: I must say, the heated seats are a nice touch (or touche). I drove a buddy of mine the other day who owns an Acura TL (not the newest one) and he commented about how nice it is to have a gradient temperature switch. His hot seats are either ON or OFF. No temp control. And yes, he REALLY, REALLY liked the performance of the LGT. :D

Archived