LegacyGT.com

Its official MEET DATE - October 22 - Montville

vrt lisa

whatever's clever.. doesn't matter... PM sent for contact info..

I got your info and responded.. If you wanted.. just sit somewhere past 287 on route 23 and ill call you before i hit 287 and you can just watch for us and cruise on in with us.. would probably work..

unless you wanted to cruise up route 23 to the pre meet place thats up to u.. just let me know..

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just got word that we are expanding the meet to other cars.. I hear a drift club is coming.. my friend that has a rx-7 is cruising down with us and we might bring our rx-8 as well.. should be fun though.. so invite others if u like.. just NO HONDAS please.. lol

we'll see what happens.. we'll just move to the other side of the industrial park.. lol.. believe me if theres problems they can go do it somewhere else.. I only heard that other people heard about the meet and were going so im just letting you guys know incase you had friends with drift cars.. not everyone has subbies =P besides my next project is a drift car and not everyone are assholes.. so we'll see what the outcome is.. might end up that they dont come..either way we should all have a good time

fatbastard i pmed u back

...so there are gonna be people "gliding" around the meet...that might make me hesitant to go. I thought this was gonna be a subie meet. Anyone invite the srt4 guys?? let me know now so i can make other plans.

I just heard that they were coming..

anyone coming to this meet installed a bug deflector? i just received mine from ramsey subaru... i've heard the instructions are retarded and hard to understand.. so if i don't have time to do it at work tomorrow, anyone wanna help me install it

I had to do it with no Instructions and it wasn't easy. If you don't get any help let me know ,I 'll give u a walk through.

are you going to the meet tomorrow? if so, you can help me then :lol: i just picked it up yesterday.. i also have a boost gauge and cubbypod to install too, i've had it for 2 weeks now, and it's just sitting on the back seat of my car lol

are you going to the meet tomorrow? if so, you can help me then :lol: i just picked it up yesterday.. i also have a boost gauge and cubbypod to install too, i've had it for 2 weeks now, and it's just sitting on the back seat of my car lol

nevermind, installed it today at work...however the hardware bag was missing one of the clips for the exterior screws... sooooo i'll have to find a nut or something.. it's secure and i'm 100% positive it wont make a difference with or without the screw, but i want it there just for aesthetics :)

Archived