LegacyGT.com

I ordered my new plates for the LGT..

And for my fellow enginerds... how about:

DV DT

For a plate?

If you not a math or physics person... don't waste time trying to figure that one out. No offense. It's "nerd speak", "nerd cool". Hee hee hee.

Drew

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and folks here it is...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/bmorrisj/Legacy%20Meets/trbolgtr.jpg

OK. You took the Legacy badges off your trunk lid and replaced them with the plate.:lol::lol::lol:

DV DT

For a plate?

If you not a math or physics person... don't waste time trying to figure that one out. No offense. It's "nerd speak", "nerd cool". Hee hee hee.

Drew

Hmmm, formula for acceleration.....EGADS! I AM A NERD!:eek:

Decent cash yes, but the GF says I'm not allowed to chase hotties so my 'coolness' is questionable at this point.

Since we're getting all nerdy here, can you name any of the 'black projects' that were an inspiration for my plate?

--- HAVBOOST ---

mine will either be:

FLT4BXR

Flat IV

or i'm going to steal the AWD FTW.

Do your thing... Thief!!! :lol: As long as you aren't in KY it's cool! I have another idea that I'm keeping under guard and away from all you chicken hawks! :icon_bigg

DV DT

For a plate?

Drew

Hate to break it to you Bunkie, but "nerd cool" is a non-sequitur.

Some of us are trying to change the public's perception that Subarus are driven by whale-watching Greenpeace members on their way to the healthfood store.

You're not helping

Hate to break it to you Bunkie, but "nerd cool" is a non-sequitur.

Some of us are trying to change the public's perception that Subarus are driven by whale-watching Greenpeace members on their way to the healthfood store.

You're not helping

Harsh.

Some of us car less what others "think" about us, and more about things that REALLY matter.

Seriously - WTF cares WHAT others think about the perceived image you have of a "typical driver" of these cars??

Not trying to start an e-argument here... just pointing out that we should not give a damn what anyone else "thinks". Focus insted on what YOU think, and YOUR enjoyment of the performance and experience of these cars.

THAT is "helping". Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Cheers dude.

Drew

Oh, I forgot... I came up with another potential "fun plate"

how about "CHINPO"

- ask your Japanese friends to explain. This plate may apply to the way "some of us" drive these cars (hopefully not... :icon_mrgr )

LoL..how about ookii chinpo???

Harsh.

Some of us car less what others "think" about us, and more about things that REALLY matter.

Seriously - WTF cares WHAT others think about the perceived image you have of a "typical driver" of these cars??

Not trying to start an e-argument here... just pointing out that we should not give a damn what anyone else "thinks". Focus insted on what YOU think, and YOUR enjoyment of the performance and experience of these cars.

THAT is "helping". Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Cheers dude.

Drew

That's the problem with most of those whale-watching Greenpeace hippie granola-eating Subaru owners. They could "car less." I guess they're just not into cars.

As for you, only a liberal democrat who is the product of public schools would have trouble recognizing satire. I know, in public school it was all about self-esteem. Don't you wish your teachers actually graded you? Social promotion doesn't get you far in the real world.

Thanks for you "help".:spin:

Archived