LegacyGT.com

Is that full 3in catback? If yes your gonna lose a lot of low end torque. I had the borla on my car for a while, its only 2.5in, and i could feel it pulled a little better up high but lost a lot down low.

07 Impreza 2.5i Special Edition

07 Kawasaki Ninja 250

Is that full 3in catback? If yes your gonna lose a lot of low end torque. I had the borla on my car for a while, its only 2.5in, and i could feel it pulled a little better up high but lost a lot down low.

I think that is a myth. Show me the dyno chart that sproves the loss of low end with a free flowing exhaust? Free flowing is better! You may loose something due to other things being out of sync with the better flowing exhaust, but if you get the balance right the engine will pull harder thru the rev range.

I am open to data that indicates otherwise!

Mike

Well i was just speaking of my experience with the Borla GT exhaust on my car. Felt like a dog under 3000rpm, put the factory catback back on and could instantly tell the difference in the lower part of the rev band.

07 Impreza 2.5i Special Edition

07 Kawasaki Ninja 250

Guest subiecity
for the 2.5i is there any gains with the borla or any exaust system for that matter....im tryin to n/a mine but everywhere i look theres little or no gains......is there even headers available for this car.....wat about intakes..........even intake manifolds???is there anything out there yet

Archived