LegacyGT.com

Ultrashield

I'm looking to have the Clearbra done as well. I've been quoted the same price ($450) for the kit. The shop I'm taking it to specializes in tinting so I get a reduced rate for the window tinting since I do it as a package ($150 for all windows minus windshield of course). This shop told me that they prefer not to use the kits because the pre-cut kits leave the cuts short and exposed on the nose of the hood. The shops particular method is to use full sheets and "wrap" the covering over the edges to provide better coverage and appearance. For another $150 they will do the shelf on the rear bumper, the door edges, door handles (and underneath) along with the painted braces on the sides of the windshield. Expensive but definitely worth it for my snowboard outings up the mountain. Also, I've been told that the 3M products (ie. Rockblocker) look slightly yellowish on white cars. Mine is white so I'm going with the Clearbra just to be safe. Most importantly the shop I'm taking it to has been in business for 20+ years and guarantees the application from peeling, cracking, discoloring, etc. Good luck! -JGR

[quote name='JGR']... Also, I've been told that the 3M products (ie. Rockblocker) look slightly yellowish on white cars. Mine is white so I'm going with the Clearbra just to be safe. ......-JGR[/quote] Clearbra also uses the 3M film, as stated at their website: [url]http://clearbrausa.biz/clearbrainfo.htm[/url]

Archived