LegacyGT.com

Fall Meet!!!

djmonkey841

When/Where would you like to meet?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. When/Where would you like to meet?

• Sunday, October 29th around C-470 & I-25
    • Sunday, October 29th around Flatirons Crossing
    • Sunday, October 29th around Kipling & C-470
    • Sunday November 5th around C-470 & I-25
    • Sunday, November 5th around Flatirons Crossing
    • Sunday, November 5th around Kipling & C-470

Right now the majority vote is for the C-470 & I-25 location. I would move it to Red Rocks if there was a large voting for the Wadsworth & C-470 location (which is fairly close), but so far there's only been 3 votes for that.

If anything there can be a drive set up that starts at C-470 & I-25 and makes its way to the mountains.

The Poll results are now final. So, here is the basics for the meet.

When: Sunday, October 29th, 2006

Where: Parking lot on the NorthWest corner of I-25 and County Line Rd.

Time: 11 AM

Will plan on meeting around 11AM (The parking lot I am choosing is usually pretty empty, so there won't be any trouble for all coming to park). Will then talk and check out each others cars before we drive to get something to eat (there are lots of options). After eating lunch, whoever would like to can go for a drive after.

There are two options for the drive:

1. I think cbroo said there are some pretty good roads around there that would be fun to drive

or

2. We can make the drive down C-470 and do a mountain drive.

(if option 1 is the choice, I would need cbroo to help map out a drive for us)

Here is directions to the parking lot where we will be meeting:

Anyone that knows the area, there is a Golfsmith with an empty store next door. The parking lot is always empty. Here's how to get there:

From I-25: Get off at the County Line Rd exit and head west. Take the first right off of County Line Rd (pretty much right when the lane barrier ends, and before the light). This takes you into the shopping center. Follow the road all the way until you have to go either left or right, take a right. Follow this around to the left of Ultimate. You'll see the Golfsmith right after the Ultimate and that is where the meet will be.

From west County Line Rd: Take County Line Rd to S. Chester Street, take a left. At the next light turn right. Follow that road all the way around Ultimate. You should see the Golfsmith and the empty lot.

Please let me know what anyone thinks about the drive.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45109

Archived