LegacyGT.com

Fun Times in Downtown LA?

panamajack

What is there to do in downtown LA? It really sucks that LA doesnt have much of a night life downtown. Or am I wrong?

Try to avoid being shot... Great sport in LA late at night.

I liked living near there in graduate school, loved leaving it.

-Zin

06 LGT LTD GRP 5MT

07 FXT LTD OBP 4EAT

Downtown LA is a strange place. In the day, it is mellow with lots of buisness people doing there thing. But after 6 or 7 pm, it is a ghost town full of lost souls. The only "cool" place that I know about is "The Standard" bar at the top of one of the buildings. Lame place in IMHO. I like the dive bars and local pubs. You meet very salt of the earth people there. My peeps at heart. I hate the hollywood fake scene.

Hanger, I went to Alhambra recently on a TV show shoot. We went to "The Alhambra", I found it to be a very cool and mellow place. I had not been to Alhambra before, but I was very impressed.

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

There was some big complex that said "The Alhambra". There was a sign on it and everything. They were mostly big brick buildings and It had some small school there (I want to say dental) in it and some other buisnesses. There was also a big courtyard in the middle. Also I saw some new shop across the street. Quiznos subs, Starbucks and some other chains. Anyways, I thought the area was alright.

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

Last year i was there for jury duty... at lunch break i walked out of the building and was walking with a crowd of people on the street, then this one African american dude that is walking infront of me suddenly turned around and yelled at me, he said "DON"T FOLLOW PEOPLE LIKE THAT" then walked away...

He looks like a business man, i guess he was a bit tense that i was following him...

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

There was some big complex that said "The Alhambra". There was a sign on it and everything. They were mostly big brick buildings and It had some small school there (I want to say dental) in it and some other buisnesses. There was also a big courtyard in the middle. Also I saw some new shop across the street. Quiznos subs, Starbucks and some other chains. Anyways, I thought the area was alright.

what intersection is that on?

○ ○ ○

Last year i was there for jury duty... at lunch break i walked out of the building and was walking with a crowd of people on the street, then this one African american dude that is walking infront of me suddenly turned around and yelled at me, he said "DON"T FOLLOW PEOPLE LIKE THAT" then walked away...

He looks like a business man, i guess he was a bit tense that i was following him...

Sounds like LGT's aren't the only thing you stalk :hide::lol:

where's that grille i sold you?

i demanded picutres!!!

Yeah:icon_bigg ...For about a month I was obsessed with that thing. I chopped out the wings, filled it with bondo, sanded it, etc...It came out kinda crappy, so I did it again. The second time was a little better, but I still wasn't happy. I re-sanded and re-painted it, but I'm still not completely satisfied. The only problem is I've (a) not had any time on my hands to touch-up the parts I'm not happy with and (b) realized that I'm probably gonna drive myself insane if I keep trying to fix it. Basically, it's good enough for me right now but I don't know if it's picture posting worthy. Know what I mean? Maybe I'll snap a few shots.

Yeah:icon_bigg ...For about a month I was obsessed with that thing. I chopped out the wings, filled it with bondo, sanded it, etc...It came out kinda crappy, so I did it again. The second time was a little better, but I still wasn't happy. I re-sanded and re-painted it, but I'm still not completely satisfied. The only problem is I've (a) not had any time on my hands to touch-up the parts I'm not happy with and (b) realized that I'm probably gonna drive myself insane if I keep trying to fix it. Basically, it's good enough for me right now but I don't know if it's picture posting worthy. Know what I mean? Maybe I'll snap a few shots.

lol that's great lol

come to the next schedule meet dude!

○ ○ ○

Archived