LegacyGT.com

Man I LOVE this car!

H2O a big volkwagon audi show was around my area this weekend i went down to represent the subi crowd was about the only one down beat bout everything i ran but got murdered by an S4 what a fast ass car pulled almost an instant car on me but have never heard a negative comment about my car......especially after i do a pull with them haha

Mustangs are practically a given unless they have a good amount of stuff done a local supercharged stang used to get me off the start cause of gears but top end i always pulled now on him, i have more done and would prolly pull him from line the S4 was outragously fast though i was caught by surprise he told me mine was fast and i said mine you just pulled an instant car on me haha

I owned a new civic SI by about 5 car lengths to 60 the other night. After our little race I asked him how he liked his SI and he said, "I used to like it." He had no idea the legacy was that fast haha.

Oh and just for reference I've had at least two people the last 2 weeks think my car was a scion. WTF mate!

i get the mazda 6 comparison alot and acura tl tl is nice but not a legacy i have two friends one with civic si one with rsx-s rsx is pretty modded but he laughs everytime we do a pull cause i walk him so bad raced the last gen si (the hatch) with a turbo we were neck and neck but that was pre UP clutch flywheel and TMIC so i think i would have him pretty bad now i think the best part of our car is the look on peoples faces when we blow them off the road in a family car haha

Archived