LegacyGT.com

2nd Purchase attempt - Success!

I am now the owner of a red Legacy GT Limited sedan. Taupe interior, 5spd manual, garnet red, no options except dimming mirror (didn't want any others). I'm ordering a short shifter & STi up pipe tonight. Oh, and in regards to my previous thread on the matter, this car had 8 miles on the odo. Out the door for $100 over invoice + tax. Obligatory pics to come asap - I'm in Orlando and won't be home till tomorrow night.

[quote name='SkiDaddy']I'm just north of Orlando. Where did you buy it from? Subaru of Jacksonville perhaps?[/quote] Bill Bryan Subaru here in Orlando. I can PM you the salesperson info if you'd like. I'm up to 50 miles! Got a lot of places to go here before I head home (400 miles) tomorrow. It'll be ready for an oil change by then.

[quote name='John M'][quote name='SkiDaddy']I'm just north of Orlando. Where did you buy it from? Subaru of Jacksonville perhaps?[/quote] Bill Bryan Subaru here in Orlando. I can PM you the salesperson info if you'd like. I'm up to 50 miles! Got a lot of places to go here before I head home (400 miles) tomorrow. It'll be ready for an oil change by then.[/quote] Yes, please! And if you wander near Daytona Beach during the day ytomorrow PM me! I work 2 miles from the speedway. :wink:

[quote name='John M']I am now the owner of a red Legacy GT Limited sedan. Taupe interior, 5spd manual, garnet red, no options except dimming mirror (didn't want any others). I'm ordering a short shifter & STi up pipe tonight. Oh, and in regards to my previous thread on the matter, this car had 8 miles on the odo. Out the door for $100 over invoice + tax. Obligatory pics to come asap - I'm in Orlando and won't be home till tomorrow night.[/quote] Congrats on the car. My wife and daughter will be down your way Saturday for the week, so you may just run into another Garnet Red GT Limited with KY tags! Congrats on your purchase. You will absolutely love it! Rob

Archived