LegacyGT.com

H7 Extreme Vision.

2furious

Yeah, I knew it's not HID and your comments help me a lot...

I changed my outback bulbs on Monday with Sylvania ones 'cause one of them was gone. I changed both... Maybe it's time to change the ones in LGT and am considering HID... I just want to know how good the HID STYLE bulbs...

Thank you...

From Desert to Rocky to SLC !!!

http://www.xtremevision.biz/products.html

6500K HID Style Automotive Bulbs

The word "style" is pretty important.

^ Yeah.... :(

At that Kelvin measure, those are "blue-bulbs."

Forget about seeing anything at night, unless they're equipped with reflectors! :lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Actually the sylvania has that blue filter too if you got the silverstars. The best supposedly for 55w is the euro phillips or the euro osrams(sylvania here) which you would have to pick up off of ebay or from an online dealer. Not sure how much of a difference there is but i hear there is one, that said jus do yourself the favor and get HID's. looks like an evo managed a great groub buy last time for 200 clams.

Actually the sylvania has that blue filter too if you got the silverstars. The best supposedly for 55w is the euro phillips or the euro osrams(sylvania here) which you would have to pick up off of ebay or from an online dealer. Not sure how much of a difference there is but i hear there is one, that said jus do yourself the favor and get HID's. looks like an evo managed a great groub buy last time for 200 clams.

I ran silverstars in my last car. The difference was well worth the money IMO. I was going to pick some up for the Legacy when my last bulb burned out, but the Westbay auto parts store I went to doesn't carry them.

They're still halogen, but the light output is a far whiter and makes OEM bulbs just look piss yellow in comparison.

They're not great in all cars though. I also put some in my wife civic, which has "shared" low/high beams and it's very difficult to see at night with the lows. Vision with the OEM bulbs suck too, but the Silverstars seem to further "enhance" this suckness.

Archived