LegacyGT.com

NJ Emissions

crazyjay1089

emissions for new cars are only every 4 years in NJ. Ill be going to a private shop for inspection so they dont do a visual on my catless car. and since i have an accessport, ill pas the obd2 scan and therefore pass emissions. but this will be in 2008 for me

• 6 months later...
i went through stock at a state joint, and man they visually dismantled my engine bay, bolt for bolt.

Which location and how "unstock" does your car look/sound on the outside? When I took my 05 in when I bought it last year they didn't bother poping the hood. I am considering a catless DP and don't want to fail...

Which location and how "unstock" does your car look/sound on the outside? When I took my 05 in when I bought it last year they didn't bother poping the hood. I am considering a catless DP and don't want to fail...

in edison. as stated, i was bone stock and so surely sounded/looked it, too.

i found it kind of funny, they were loitering and peering and leaning around in there like they lost something. lots of rice around here, though, so i guess they're a little tougher, or perhaps a vet was training a noob?

Archived