LegacyGT.com

Anyone tried Simoniz Liquid diamond?

I just saw the add and they set it on fire and it still shined. Is this stuff any good? My bottle of NXT is getting low so I will need something soon.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

LOL Ever pour aftershave in your hand and light it on fire? You can let it burn for a few seconds before it feels hot. The same holds true for the old "this product is so durable you can light it on fire and it survives" test.

However, in thier defense I can say that Simoniz has long been involved in the commercial detailing industry. They provide a lot of the chemicals to large touchless car washes and other similar detail shops. I wouldn't say that they have the best stuff out there, but they certianly have some good commercial quanity prices for soaps and degreasers. Polishes and waxes were never really their strong point in the market. Maybe 30 years ago they were cutting edge, but other companies have sort of eclipsed them in the consumer market.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived