LegacyGT.com

Week 2: Car still unregistered, also my letter to Subaru.

Come on! Filing a Small Claims action is easy and it tells the dealer yopu are serious. So what if the registration comes in two days? The damages are for not having the use of a new car that has been paid for strictly due to the negligence of the dealer. The damages are easy to prove and calculate.

[quote name='STG']Come on! Filing a Small Claims action is easy and it tells the dealer yopu are serious. So what if the registration comes in two days? The damages are for not having the use of a new car that has been paid for strictly due to the negligence of the dealer. The damages are easy to prove and calculate.[/quote] I don't want to push it anymore, I just want it on the road, and with the options I paid for. The longer it's off the road, the more I think "I should have bought ______ instead." I've had a whole week and a half of those thoughts. Not fun. off topic: Check out Discovery channel at 11 pm EST - one hour show on the '05 Mustang race car. - Mike

[quote name='godwhomismike'][quote name='STG']Come on! Filing a Small Claims action is easy and it tells the dealer yopu are serious. So what if the registration comes in two days? The damages are for not having the use of a new car that has been paid for strictly due to the negligence of the dealer. The damages are easy to prove and calculate.[/quote] I don't want to push it anymore, I just want it on the road, and with the options I paid for. The longer it's off the road, the more I think "I should have bought ______ instead." I've had a whole week and a half of those thoughts. Not fun. off topic: Check out Discovery channel at 11 pm EST - one hour show on the '05 Mustang race car. - Mike[/quote] I agree...if you got what you want (which is the ability to drive your car......FINALLY) then I would not push litagation. Going to court is not a pleasurable experience. I'm glad to see everything worked out.
OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Archived