LegacyGT.com

Took delivery at last - pics inside (56k beware!)

Finally picked up my LGT on Friday. I tried to find what I wanted for a long time before finally going ahead and just ordering one. I ordered a white GT Limited wagon 5mt with minimal options (just subwoofer) on Aug 23 (my birthday), and it arrived exactly one month later.

It surprised both me and the dealer at how fast it came in.

Dunning Subaru (formerly Ann Arbor Subaru) were great through the whole process. I have to say I was expecting the worst, just wondering at what point they were going to try to rip me off. But it never happened. They agreed to a decent price, and everthing went as smooth as silk from there on out.

I've already done my first mod, diconnecting the DRLs. Thanks to the thread in the technical section, it was a pice of cake.

sqrl b8

lgtf34l.jpg.fb90eb957a3613942628595d87f02fbc.jpg

lgtr34r.jpg.35984d51b46ebfdcf3d9df69bde5b66e.jpg

lgtr34l.jpg.0c78c4b947d551622a0d10862bb4f71c.jpg

Ideally, and this is just my opinion, you want others to "Just see you". Wether that be your DRL's your chrome grille badge, whatever. Visibility is a BIG safety avoidance benefit. The earlier/quicker someone see's YOU, the better. I work along roads from 25mph neighborhood streets to 55mph secondary roads. Mowing the lawn and spinning around in the street/road is a common practice for me. I really appreciate todays cars having DRL's, as it gives me a better chance of seeing them. And with me often times having to back into driveways, I can clearly say that the more light the better. Just a side of the card from someone who's life may someday depend on the visibility improving qualities of DRL's.

[quote name='squirrel-bait']Arcsine, I'm not much of a club-hopper, but I'll keep my eye out for ya on the street. sqrl b8[/quote] Cue music: " In Da Club" Cut music: 50 cent gets booed off stage :lol: Congrats, liking the white....it would have been my second choice I think...

• 3 months later...
White was my first choice, 2nd guessed it and yes, black is way tougher to keep clean. Your wag looks great ! Maybe I could talk my wife into a white wag and have the Yin / Yang thing going. You rook mah-verous ! Congrats on an excellent choice.

Archived