LegacyGT.com

seat protection?

fatbastard

OK...I need to get soemthing to protect my seats. After a ride I am always sweaty and quie often I am covered in mud. I want to get a cover for the seat that installs easy and I can take off to clean. So far the ony thing I have seen is a terry cloth towel thingy. I guess it should be OK and easier than trying to keep a normal towel in place, but does anyone have any other suggestions? Below is a link to what I am talking about

http://www.skymall.com/webapp/skystore?process=prodDisplay&action=zoom&pid=69642088&iscrssl=&catId=

I just wipe down the seats with a wet towel after adventures leave them dirty - probably quicker than doing the seat cover thing.

Well the dirt around here sounds pretty sandy on my saddle and it has worn off a lot of the color so I am afraid that I may do the same to the car seat. I was also concerned about dirt getting into the perforations and making the seat always look dirty.

So, what Rugby club?

There are better looking fabric seat covers available but I'm not sure they remove so easily.

When I had a dog, I bought a big piece of urethan coated fabric and got some bungee cords to hold it in place. Worked great - no seam between the cushions so it held everything and you could take it out and hose it off.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Archived