LegacyGT.com

Got the car back!!

Well the car is all repaired. The Drivers side fender was replaced, the rimed was replaced. The tire was compromised soo it was replace at well. The bumper was replaced but no replaced. The A frame was bent, and strut was replaced. the thing that connect the wheel to the axle was replaced too. I will have some pictures up in a little while.

It was raining when i went for the hour drive back to omaha, it was nice to have my subie back. It was raining cats and dogs i was just cruiseing down the interstate at 80, rainX on the windows, it was nice. lol. Everyone else was doing 74 (zoned at 75) with alot of people doing 60 in the fast lane. It was nice to have my car back lol.

I love my car ... basically.

Cruising at 80+ when it's raining so hard smart people slow down?

I dont know why your car was being repaired...but let me guess....you wrecked it?

This is the 4th post I have read from Hogmeat in the last 5 mins and they all have this tone ...... Having a bad day are we?? :icon_mrgr

The owner's manual gives recommendations about this. If the diameter of the tires is off by too much, the differentials will wear.

The said their was pretty much no wear on the existing tires, by anything they could measure it with. soo it figured it was cool to let her loose. They guy said the tire was expensive too when i asked how much they payed for it.

And hogmeat, the accident wasnt my fault lol.

hogmeat -

I understand how you feel probably as my life seems to be dull and uneventful lately. The way I look at things in life is this... If I can somehow manage to get through a day of sitting on my ass and listening to stupid people complaining about insignificant things all day and looking at things that they shouldn't be looking at or doing while on company time then its gotta be worth while..... (chuckles with stressed laughter):(

Atleast Eggo's and Bosenberry syrup were invented to provide some sweet sense of victory and joy in life.

Maybe we should just pin a thread, "say something nice to hoggy"

hell no, that's a terrible idea. dont give him any more attention

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I need to get a tire pressure gauge, im starting to fear that the dumb dealership sent me off with lower tired pressure again. Or the wrong tire pressure, they have like to do that to piss me off. The car feels like it wants to understeer a bit more that usual. It could be the new tire or it could have lower pressure. Either way, i need a tire pressure gauge.

Archived