LegacyGT.com

'07 Legacy ETA????

sungsg4

Just ordered my '07 Legacy GT about 1-1/2 week ago, and my dealer could not confirm the arrival date. The best they could tell me was 3-6 weeks (that's could be either next week or October). Whose of you who ordered a '07 LGT, what's the time frame that took you guys/gals to drive that thing off the lot? Or does anyone have any insight from production @ factory to delivery to dealer?? I live in central PA (if geography matters). Thanks a bunch!

p.s. any recommendation to keep your sanity??? :eek:

I ordered my LGT wagon on July 17th. It arrived at the dealer on August 26th. I picked it up on Monday, August 28th which was exactly 6 weeks. The original delivery time was about 13 weeks. What they told me happend was that the day I ordered, there was the exact car (minus accessories) getting set up for another dealer and they were able to "dealer trade" with that dealer in the pipeline. If that had not happened, it would have been at least four more weeks if not 6 or 7. Hopefully they can snag one in early production for you and speed up the process.

I was getting quite antsy for mine after a week. The best I can tell you is that they are VERY WORTH the wait!!

hmmm i got mine about 17 days ago lol, i got lucky and what i wanted just happened to come in on a truck. from what i hear they are moving the 07s in pretty quick or atleast doing their best. id bet you will wait about a month for my guess but i could be wrong.

can they not dealer trade for it?

hmmm i got mine about 17 days ago lol, i got lucky and what i wanted just happened to come in on a truck. from what i hear they are moving the 07s in pretty quick or atleast doing their best. id bet you will wait about a month for my guess but i could be wrong.

can they not dealer trade for it?

we considered that option, but diamond gray LGT w/5EAT does not exist in PA. Supposely the closest one is approx. 300 miles away.

I did talk to the dealer today, he said he will put a rush on it, and hopefully get it by mid to end of sept.

well i will tell you this... the reason they dont want to trade for it is because Subaru does a little thing for their dealers... they give them 2500 dollars for upkeep, washing, gas, and all the other little things that go into the sale of that car. well the faster they sell that car, or the less time it is on their lot, the more of that money they will get from Subaru and will be able to pocket. just something you can use for a little dealer haggle kind of thing.

thats my bet why they dont want to go get one for you, or trailor it in atleast.

good luck though and i hope you get it soon! its worth the wait!!!

the dealer finally updated my car's status - it's currently in "building" stage @ IN - They said should be on their lot no later then 9/30 - that seems kinda strange that they do not have in stock @ factory...maybe I am comparing them to the big 3 :lol:

p.s. I wish I could be there to see that baby get assembled!

It will be 3 weeks this Friday since I ordered my LGT, and I've been pushing my dealer along to see if they could speed up the process. Does anyone know if Subaru have a tracker to see the progression of you car on the assembly line/ordering process? Thanks!

I ordered a Spec.b on 8/1 and heard today that it should get here the first week of October. That seems to exceed the 6 to 8 week initial estimate I was given. The wait is killing me! I'll probably drive my wife to drink over the next 3 weeks! :lol:

Archived