LegacyGT.com

Can I wait until monday???

I have purchased a 2005 Outback XT but because of an error by the bank I have to wait until monday evening to pick up the car. I am really pissed. I'm getting a red XT with a manual. I am coming from a 99 Outback and am amazed at the differences between the two cars. Maybe the banking error is somehow related to Babe Ruth's curse since the Yankees are in town for a weekend series??? Anyway, I just can't wait until monday. I'll post some pics when I get the car. -Nate

You should look to get occupied with anything so that the weekend will fly away :D It is really not a nice thing that you have to wait till Monday evening. Bad luck. Maybe it is time to take your "old" Subie for a long drive - before you have to separate :lol:

The weekend was quite drawn out but monday has arrived and so has my car. It's way better than I ever could have expected. The pickup is amazing. The only car I can compare it to is a Z8 that I drove last year, but that car is in a class by its self. Everything is so much better than the 99 Outback that I traded in. I also ended up getting an extended warranty to 6 years or 60,000 miles for about $900. It will probably be worth it since I will hit 6 years before the 60,000 miles. My payments are only $215 a month including the added warranty. I only have 25 miles on the car but I am planing a trip to New Hampshire (North Conway area) in two weeks. I definately saw some people checking out my car - even a guy in a BMW. I can't wait until some guy in a BMW tries to test me. That will be fun. I just wish it was the weekend rather than a monday. -Nate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived