LegacyGT.com

Flood Leg Gt

:lol::lol::lol:

I'd consider it for about 7K. You would have to be on crystal meth to buy a salvage w/o warranty for anything above 10K at the most.

SAying the water came up to the carpets only is like saying a girl is only a little bit pregnant

hahhaha, thats money. i would take a used 05 with 40k on it b4 i ever took a new flood vehicle especially at that price. 20K!!! dont do it!!!!!!!!!

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Run Forrest, run?

Yeah it's a salvage w/o warranty. They claim (as they always do) that the water came up to the carpets only and wwere taken out and 'cleaned'.

For 15-17k it'd be a consideration...

then why no warranty? pull the door panels off look inside believe me you will more than likely "see" the water mark. check under the dash board if water got that high you will know. look close nobody cleans them that good. btw if they sell it for 20k plus what the insurance gives them they can't lose. i would stay away from any car in a flood unless you want to gut it and race it. when you go to sell it someday (and it will be sooner than you thought) you won't get shit for it with a salvage title. ask your insurance company what they think about it with a salvage title. :lol: run little Sheba run. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Because it's an incredible bargain at $20k!!! :icon_tong

The flooded car has been officially wrecked for a reason. No telling how much damage has been done to the electrical system. The air bags could go off in your face for no reason for instance or not at all in a crash.

The flooded car has been officially wrecked for a reason. No telling how much damage has been done to the electrical system. The air bags could go off in your face for no reason for instance or not at all in a crash.

Because it is vocally oriented, sarcasm can be difficult to grasp in written form and is easily misinterpreted. To prevent this some people end sarcastic comments on the Internet with an emoticon, emphasize words with italics, bold, and/or underlining (e.g. That's just great), or surround them with a made-up markup language tag, e.g. *sarcasm*, <sarcasm> or <snicker>.

:icon_bigg

^^ My wife drove through some high water during a thunderstorm a couple of years ago. The carpets got "wet". Lo and behold a few months later all sorts of wierd electrical gremlins started appearing. Seems that heavy condensation got all over everything and all sorts of systems began to fail including engine management stuff.

^^ My wife drove through some high water during a thunderstorm a couple of years ago. The carpets got "wet". Lo and behold a few months later all sorts of wierd electrical gremlins started appearing. Seems that heavy condensation got all over everything and all sorts of systems began to fail including engine management stuff.

I totally agree with you. My original comment was merely a joke. lol. My mom had the same thing happen to her about 10 years ago. It TOTALLY screwed up the cars electrical system.

I'd never even consider buying a flood vehicle.

Archived