LegacyGT.com

2004 Legacy Suspension?

Rotary_Amuse

i own a 04 Legacy GT Sedan and i am having the hardest time finding anything for suspension mods for my car. my car, as im sure most of you know, has a lot of body roll. i intend to ice rally my car this winter, but i want to stiffen up the suspension.

what i had in mind was: struts, springs, strut tower bars, and sway bars.

i found that Nukabe (Cusco) makes a front and rear strut tower bar and a rear sway bar, BUT they're for the BH5 Outback Wagon. Will they fit?

any help would be greatly appreciated. please tell me what you did for your suspension set up on your 2000-2004 Legacy. i have spent hours searching for a set up, but have found absolutly nothing, other then the Cusco Parts.

heres a picture of the cusco sway bar.

1384418892_CuscoSwayBar.jpg.b2f00b9bcebed8a7de630ea0deb37ea4.jpg

Try IPD swaybars. They're cheaper than the Japanese stuff usually. I have the rear swaybar on my BE (22mm).

Also, you can tryto get some STI springs, and pair it up with some KYB GR2's (not a lot of strut choices for our car unfortunately...)

KYB GR-2's are made for the 00-02 Legacy's and i am sure it will fit on a 03 and 04 Legacy. KYB also sells mounts for this kit.

Strut Part Numbers: Left Front: 334274, Left Rear: 341275, Right Front: 334273, and Right Rear: 341275

Mount Part Numbers: Left Front: SM5361, Left Rear: SM5214, Right Front: SM5361, and Right Rear: SM5214

i take it this is the Whiteline Endlinks (Sway Bar Link Kit-Spherical Rod End) which "adjusts, extra heavy duty replaces OE plastic type.

Part Number: KLC38, KLC39

IPD Rear Anti-Sway Bar 7/8" Non-Adjustable for Baja, GT, and Outback

Part Number: WS40-1005

Cusco 18mm Rear Sway Bar for BH5 Outback

Part Number: 680-311-B18

Cusco Type OS Front Strut Tower Bar for BH5 Outback

Part Number: 680-540-A

Cusco Type OS Rear Strut Tower Bar for BH5 Outback

Part Number: 680-541-A

Cusco Titanium Front Strut Tower Bar for BH5 Outback

Part Number: 680-547-A

Archived