LegacyGT.com

Ummm.....window treatments??

Deck

Im not really sure what they are called, but I have seen them on a few cars here. Im talking about the plastic pieces that fit over the windows so you can crack your windows in the rain.

What is their official name, and where can I find some?

Thanks.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Rainguards- a few vendors have them. I bought them and it was a big expensive waste- they look good, but they make the car noisy on the highway- also they don't really let you open the windows very far when it's raining.

Rainguards! That's what they are called. Sorry for the brain fart.

I think I was going more for aesthetics than functionality anyway, but the road noise could be a serious deterrant. Anyone else with input?

On a side note, I was thinking of going with some gray vertical blinds with some nice velour drapes.....:dm:

Rainguards! That's what they are called. Sorry for the brain fart.

I think I was going more for aesthetics than functionality anyway, but the road noise could be a serious deterrant. Anyone else with input?

On a side note, I was thinking of going with some gray vertical blinds with some nice velour drapes.....:dm:

why do that when you can go with the roman shades:icon_bigg sure, can't see through them, but looks are more important:icon_wink

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived