LegacyGT.com

Shopping list...

B4_Maniac

Okay forum buddies..I want to do some shopping..but I need links.. Can any anyone link to sites selling these items.. 1) Take of JDM B4 Bilstien suspension... 2) New sway bars front and rear (for the new Leggy).. 3) Rear Strut Tower Brace. That should be all my budget will take right now.. Any vendors with some good offers?

Hey B4, have you thought about something like the pink STi springs and the lateral/trailing links? That might be all that you need, and the links would really help turn-in and mid-corner stability, if they have anything like the same effect that they had on my WRX wagon. There's a thread on the board, featuring a vendor who has these items. Yes, I'm curious about how they would work. :D Kevin

[quote name='gtguy']Hey B4, have you thought about something like the pink STi springs and the lateral/trailing links? That might be all that you need, and the links would really help turn-in and mid-corner stability, if they have anything like the same effect that they had on my WRX wagon. There's a thread on the board, featuring a vendor who has these items. Yes, I'm curious about how they would work. :D Kevin[/quote] Kev, I am game! I will be more than happy to pick them up of I can get a vendor to sell them to me. I was thinking of trying to use a contact that I have with SOA to get them from STI directly. But, if some other reputible vendor has them I will definatly be game to put them on. B4!

[quote name='gtguy']Hey B4, have you thought about something like the pink STi springs and the lateral/trailing links? That might be all that you need, and the links would really help turn-in and mid-corner stability, if they have anything like the same effect that they had on my WRX wagon. There's a thread on the board, featuring a vendor who has these items. Yes, I'm curious about how they would work. :D Kevin[/quote] Kev, I thought you said you wouldn't be modifying your wagon :D . Is the bug starting to bite again?

[quote name='aldog1330'][quote name='gtguy']Hey B4, have you thought about something like the pink STi springs and the lateral/trailing links? That might be all that you need, and the links would really help turn-in and mid-corner stability, if they have anything like the same effect that they had on my WRX wagon. There's a thread on the board, featuring a vendor who has these items. Yes, I'm curious about how they would work. :D Kevin[/quote] Kev, I thought you said you wouldn't be modifying your wagon :D . Is the bug starting to bite again?[/quote] Nope. But those might be just the thing for B4, as a mild state of tune. Another handling issue with these cars is the rear camber, or lack thereof, something easily remedied with camber correction bolts. Kevin

Archived