LegacyGT.com

BEST WHEELS / Midnight Pearl Black GT LTD?

Parousia

My choice would be SSRs (GT2 or Comps), Gram Lights 57Pro, or a Work Wheel (like the VS-XX)... I am not a fan of OEM badge rims, ADRs (use to have a set) or OZ.. There are better performing rims like SSR Competitions or Volks (JDM thing). If you want to see expensive, see FIKSE or HRE. but it's really up to you, your car, your choice of rim. Keefe
Keefe

I really like the GOLD rims... but my wife is talking about exercising the VETO so I am totally open to different suggestions.

She says she has never seen an Exec. driving a sport wagon with gold wheels and she thinks they are rice :evil:

Anyway...

She like these wheels way better:

Parousia

My choice would be SSRs (GT2 or Comps), Gram Lights 57Pro, or a Work Wheel (like the VS-XX)... I am not a fan of OEM badge rims, ADRs (use to have a set) or OZ.. There are better performing rims like SSR Competitions or Volks (JDM thing). If you want to see expensive, see FIKSE or HRE.

Who makes these wheels, I couldn't find them on Wheels 101?

I am not interested in shelling out big cash at all, everything is more expensive here in Canada as far as car acc. go.

504159063_DP6gunmetalMotegi.gif.de160cacd0608e8e22bc48425745b90c.gif

Rota wheels are nice looking wheels that aren't too expensive. Some people are skeptical on their quality, but many people seem to have them on their Subarus so I wouldn't be too worried about that unless you take your car to the track or punish it for being a bad, bad girl (or boy)! Out of the three choices you listed, I like the OZ Superleggeras. I also like Keefe's choice of the SSR GT2 rims. They have this nice "Super Black Coat" color that is like a dark chrome or something like that. Looks really slick I think, but they are quite expensive (probably two to two and a half grand including tires?).
-ben

I like the contrast of the gold, but I do not like the constrast of a chrome or a polished aluminum wheel. The wheels that are only partly polished I like.... but the whole thing just looks to similar to every other wheel on the street. PLS include pics of the wheels you suggest. Parousia

To tell the truth, I think the gold wheels on a black car would draw a lot of attention away for the car itself. I thought about gold wheels too, but having seen a few (some pretty outragous) golds on blacks, I've gone back to a polish silver or maybe hyperblack. I've been looking at Enkei wheels and their RPF1 is not that expensive.

Archived