LegacyGT.com

Rim0Wned - Potholes In Chicagoland FTL

gfxdave99

Here is the Long/Lat of the pothole

N 41°55.650'

W087°53.085'

Pics of the 'hole' attached

What? That's it? This is not a pothole it's just a little indentation in the road.

You should swing by Montreal, I'll show you what a real pothole is!

My god, I would have been trough several set of rims already if my wheel where cracking on such a small thing!

Good luck with the city and PIAA!

Concerning your spare, are people with Spec. B have a different spare then us? They run 18''.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah sometimes i wish i would have got the 5mt outback wagon :(

Oh well i love my car and im sticking with it :p

Apparently PIAA has issues getting emails from yahoo accounts because thet got the email from my work account just fine, so i forwarded it to them from my work email and i got a resoponse that they are going to 'gather their thoughts' on it and get back to me in a day or two..

Better then saying, sorry you got fucked bucko..

Oh and i'm Calling the lovely village of melrose park tomorrow see if they have any kind of 'thing' for such incidents.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

• 3 years later...

Here's the lesson I've learned with 3 or 4 different brands of aftermarket wheels: buy at least 6 if you plan to keep the car any amount of time. Or get true racing wheels that have a lifetime warranty or something.

I've had cheap wheels and paid quite a bit for OZ Racing. They all bent after a while.

OEM has been the best for me so far. I LIKE the look of big wheels, lowered, etc. Just too unreliable for this stage of life.. I just don't have 10-20 hours per week to fool around with the car anymore..

Archived