LegacyGT.com

Vendor Experiences

After ranting (again) about e-tunes. I thought this would be a good time to share my experiences with other vendors. Please contribute, good or bad.

My mods -

Autospeed TB - Got it through Bill at MastroWRX (also got my Sti U/P from him, price was steep), great guy. The guys at Autospeed are also real cool, Mark as well.

COBB AP - Got it through VelocityFactor, it arrived in two days. :icon_surp completely unexpected.

AVO TMIC - Rallitek - I know Sean was flamed once but my experience with him and Rallitek was great.

RPS Clutch - MTS - Rob produced a very organized group buy and informed everyone on a daily basis about our order status. Thanks Rob.

Sti Pinks - Racecomp - Took a few weeks but each of the the two times I called, I spent like 10 minutes on the phone chewing the fat. Great people, thanks RaceComp!

Christian at COBB - The new 1.16 maps are awesome, silky smooth and good power! :icon_mrgr

ProTUNED by RaminiSports :icon_mrgr

My Mods -

WRX_LGT (Rommel) - Two sets of RBS Lip, RBS Eyelids, RBS Grille, and RBS Ver II rear spoiler. All good products I love RBS :wub:

HKC-Speed (Jon) - Great excellent guy as well! Bought eyelids from him with GB, although it came broken, but got a replacement for it within two weeks! Best GB experience!!!

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Cobb AP, DP, UP- All from PETER at PLTEK. My order arrived 3 days after I placed it, and he gave me a good deal. Not only that, but when i decided I needed to return the uppipe (unused of course) and trade it for a cobb sts and heat shield it was not a problem. He is also accomodating me by shipping the sts to my house now and shipping the heat shield to my place down at school (cause their on backorder and wont be in before i leave)! Great guy NO complaints.

From LGT.com

JSC Speed - Had nothing but good things to say, excellent price on a set of H-Techs and Perrin drop in filter and had quick shipping.

Gruppe-S - Got my parts to me quick and even asked if I wanted to be put on a waiting list for the cusco lower arm bars. Definately recommend them.

Worx Tuning - Getting kind of fed up with them, ordered the rear sway bar support kit and a low mass pulley 7/19. My card was charged the same day. Ordered from Gruppe-S at the same time, my parts were in within a week from them, yet nothing from Worx. I sent a PM, nothing, called them after 2 weeks of no PM reply and no package, nothing and I sent an email, no reply back. I'm going to be calling my card within the next week if I don't hear back from them.

Subie vendors in general.

OAKOS (David) - excellent service, he gave me free shipping when I ordered my mcgard lugs and wheel locks.

Subaru Genuine Parts - Good prices on OEM products and SPT parts, got my foglight kit for less than if I got it through the dealer.

So far I've had good experiences with every vendor and member of this forum that I've dealt with except Worx Tuning, hopefully I'm not getting the run around by them.

Mods...here goes and the vendors that I bought from...

Cobb catted DP- came from another member of LGT.com, not a vendor but a great buy and overall good experience.

Cobb UP, AP lightweight pulley,Cobb heatshield,AVO tmic- All from PLtek, Peter is awesome to deal with.

COBB AccessPort- fast shipping, great support.

TDC eTune/Meth/H20 inj.- eTune in my eMail in 6 hours, Meth/h2o- shipped w/in 1 week of ordering. Always have had good experiences w/Jon and Joe at TDC, always helpful.

Borla CBE - JSCspeed, ordered on thursday, I installed it on following monday!!

Cusco RaSB - Gruppe-S (I think) anyway, fast shipper!!

In on a few GB's and they all went well.:) Very satisfied w/every vendor I've dealt with.

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

Archived