LegacyGT.com

Extended Factory Warranty

spinski

If this is the wrong thread, let me know. Has anyone purchased an extended warranty? I have an 07 LGT 5EAT on order which is supposed to arrive this week. I know I'll get beat up to buy an extended warranty. I probably need one since I'll probably use 100,000 miles in just over 4 years, and I don't want to buy turbo if it goes. I'm prepared to pay $1500 but $1000 would be better. Is this realistic? Does anyone know "their price" on a 4 or five year 100,000 mile ext. warranty?

I got the sa gold for 80k for 675$, i put close to 20k on my car in lil under a year of ownership. I drive a lot of mines. Its usually cheaper to get the warranty when u first purchase the car. You can haggle the price i'd say u could probally get it for around 875-950.

We got out the door on our 5/60 gold plus warranty for $730 on our 06 Outback LTD. What sold me was the free roadside assistance and the fact that it covers the tires for road hazards and such. I generally dont buy extended warrantys, I didnt get one on my LGT. The dealer showed us the retail price sheet from SOA and gave us 25% off that. Hope this gives you some basis in negotiations.

Archived