LegacyGT.com

You've got to check this out...

ja_bwoy

Guest *Jedimaster*
thats not even funny bro:icon_mad:

Yeah, it is. I make fun of everyone, even my whitey the blue eyed devil, can't dance ass :lol:

He could have said Canadians :lol:

Then it'd have a canoe on the roof :lol:

Couldn't of - there is no fancy white letters splaying "G-O-N-Z-A-L-E-S" on the banner or the entire rear window...

Or the decal of a Brama bull on the door.:lol: or flames or those little trim balls dangling from head liner or a statue of the Virgin Mary on the dash.:lol: :lol:

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

Or the decal of a Brama bull on the door.:lol: or flames or those little trim balls dangling from head liner or a statue of the Virgin Mary on the dash.:lol: :lol:

Somebody knows what i'm talkin' about! :lol:

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

Guest *Jedimaster*
and then it would have been less offensive AND funnier! :lol: WIn WIn!

What's more offensive than a Canadian? :lol:

Maybe an Australian, or at least Ada///m :lol:

Or maybe a car with a big ass Puerto Rican flag across the hood- yeah, that's what my grandfather fought in WWII for! Now, where's my rope.

What's more offensive than a Canadian? :lol:

Maybe an Australian, or at least Ada///m :lol:

Or maybe a car with a big ass Puerto Rican flag across the hood- yeah, that's what my grandfather fought in WWII for! Now, where's my rope.

did a latino bang your girl or beat you up when you were little? seem a little bitter man...:confused:

Archived