LegacyGT.com

Coming to the Denver area - Sept 23rd-30th

mccorry

Nice pics Alex (Alex, right?)! I'll look forward to you, Mccorry and Chris, posting yours.

Damn DJ, sucks. There insurance will cover you right? Wonder if your rates will go up.

DJ and Boulderguy, let's to some spring installs sometime soon. I should be getting mine this week.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was good meeting up with you guys....

Sadly, though, on the way home, I got rear ended. Luckily there wasn't that much damage and no one was hurt. I will need to get a new rear bumper for sure. We'll see if there's any hidden damage as well. It does look like the passenger side of the trunk lid doesn't line up anymore though....

Sorry I couldn't make meeting you guys. Dude!!! I got rear-ended too! Same damage. I was on I-25 and it was backed up, so the guy behind me didn't think he needed to slow down I guess. What crappy luck for the black LGTs this weekend.

Sorry I couldn't make meeting you guys. Dude!!! I got rear-ended too! Same damage. I was on I-25 and it was backed up, so the guy behind me didn't think he needed to slow down I guess. What crappy luck for the black LGTs this weekend.

Wow, that's crazy. Mine was somewhat similar, in that I was stopped at the light of the off ramp from 6th getting onto Sheridan and all of a sudden I get slammed into.

Yes, great time indeed, nice to everyone and nice to meet other out of town LGT owners as well. Hope everything is alright with your Legacy Dj and hopefully see you at the next meet, and mccory we should of done some e-brake burnouts with your saturn rent-a-car.

Is there a date set for the next meet yet?

cbroo, I read your thread about those speeding tix. Man, those guys were hard on you. Seemed like the 25 to 15mph ticket was bullshit.

I've had some shitty tickets too, but also some good breaks, including a couple when I had a couple.

Thanks again for the hospitality, guys... and Brittney....

I ended up catching a head/chest cold on Tuesday. We hiked up in the mountains that day and probably pushed it a little too far. I think I got a tad bit dehydrated. By that evening, I had a a terrible headache and my sinuses were packed.

Altitude + head cold = not fun. :(

But Kris and I still enjoyed the scenery and got to see quite a bit of the wildife... moose, deer, elk, etc. The colors in Estes and in the park were gorgeous.

Archived