LegacyGT.com

Coming to the Denver area - Sept 23rd-30th

mccorry

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My wife and I are going to be in Denver for vacation during the week (actually staying up in Estes Park or Boulder).

<------------ jealous. I was out there last year looking for a place to live. Still haven't gotten around to moving out there. :(

• 3 weeks later...

I came out here just a year (after getting my 05 LGT back in Ohio) and have just gotten into the lgt forum thing. I'd love to join up w/ you guys. Just getting into the modding thing too, so I'd like to see what you've all done and get some ideas.

I might not be able to wait though. Thinking about getting a package deal w/ tdc:

Cobb AP w/ TDC stage 1

Cobb Short throw shifter

Kartboy front/back bushings

Cusco front/back sways

Tein H-Tech springs

Perrin Panel Filter

What do you guys think? Done any of these mods? Any tips?

Thanks.

Ted... we're staying in Boulder during the week and weren't really planning on heading that far south.

Dinner is one thing... but I don't think the wife would understand me taking an afternoon to install springs! :lol:

I'll float it by here sometime to see... but don't bet on it! ;)

OK... we are about a week and 1/2 away. Who will be available to meet up?

Any preferences on a day / time?

I will be staying in Boulder on Saturday & Sunday night.....

Then... we are moving up to Estes Park for the week....

We will probably go down to the "Springs" area to see Pikes Peak during the week, sometime....

I should be around to meet up. I would say we do a meet on either Saturday or Sunday, but am not picky as to which of those days it is. As for the time I would say we plan to meet around 11am. That way we can hang out for a little bit and then (depending on the meeting place) we can grab some lunch wherever we are or drive somewhere to get something to eat.

Once we get the when and where planned, I'll send out an e-mail to the CO members to let them know.

Cool, What hotel are staying at in Boulder?

Also, I was thinking about meeting at Flatirons Mall in Broomfield (Unless you were wanting to meet somewhere in Denver). There's one lot that is always empty and would be good to meet, and for anyone that brings their better halfs they will be able to look around the mall...

I don't know the hotel and my wife isn't here right now for me to ask! :lol:

But I did check with her and Sunday would work well .... the 24th....

We can meet up in Denver or Boulder... where ever works out best for you guys. Also... Kris (my wife) and I could meet ya for lunch or dinner... either way.

I'll have my HOT rental Ford Focus! Whoot!

Alright, since Sunday looks to be a good day here are the plans:

When: Sunday September 24th

Time: 11AM

Where: Flatirons Mall (Northwest lower parking lot, always empty)

Flatirons will be a good place to meet up. It's about a 10-15 minute drive from Boulder and 30-40 minute drive from Denver. And I know everyone likes to drive their cars, so they won't mind the drive. Also, the parking lot is not close to where the food is. But we can decide where to go once everyone is there.

I will work on getting a map.

Archived