LegacyGT.com

CNET Reviews 2006 Legacy GT

gfxdave99

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited Reviews. Sedan Reviews by CNET.

Their summary for those who dont wish to click

The good: The 2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited disguises a sophisticated all-wheel-drive turbo drivetrain in a useful and nondescript body, with decent fuel economy and a well-done if simple interior rounding out the picture.

The bad: Interior tech features are scarce for the price, and Bluetooth and satellite radio aren't available. The navigation option curiously requires the automatic transmission.

The bottom line: The 2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited offers more performance than most cars in its class, but this comes at the expense of cabin gadgetry.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

I wonder why they wouldn't just review the '07 GT version outright, or the '07 spec.B. They come with more cabin gadgetry standard thant the '06 for the same or better price. Plus, with all the money you save over buying a more gadget-laden car like the BMW, you could go out and equip yourself with anything you want and still have money to burn.

Dave start putting these in the right forum or im banning you then stealing your rims :lol:

Moved :)

Whatever hippy i posted it in Subaru Legacy, i thought subaru news and rumors was for general subaru info.

:icon_mad:

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Seemed like a fair review to me. It's pretty obvious the performance is there, but where it is lacking is in the comfort area. Better stereo system, more comfortable seats, satellite radio, ipod connectivity, less plastic materials are just some things that come to mind that would make the car so much better. I'm still satisfied with my purchase though, because I know that the money went into safety and performance, and it wasn't intended to be a luxury car.

Archived