LegacyGT.com

aem-cai pics

waverunner

Looks like a good run of straight piping before the MAF....

Would love to see some tune results (subjective or objective) as well as some datalogs. :)

Thanks for posting the pix!

----

Follow-up question: how "deep" into the fenderwell does the filter/pipe dive?

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

try to get some more pics of engine bay tonite after wifey gets home,as for sitting down in fenderwell it does sit down pretty low,i would say the tubing goes a good 3 to 4 inches after clearing the heatshield then the filter goes on, you dont have to worry about water getting in it, never had a problem in 9 months,also ran it with my stock set up until i got hooked on modding i never had a problem at all.heatshield was included and a dry-flow filter which means no oiling.

Hum....this might be worth looking in to, for sure!

Thanks, bruddah! :D

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Awesome, almost exactly like I thought it would be. The MAF does sit a little closer to the bend then I hoped it would though, but probably not close enough for turbulance... or much of it anyway.

It would be nice to see a picture of the AEM CAI, I can't find one right now, but I'm guessing the filter runs into the area where the stock silencer is allowing for a 3 bend system with a much straighter pipe where the MAF lives (of course just because I think it should be that way doesn't mean it is :lol:)

:dm:

Archived