LegacyGT.com

New car smell

Yup, 3700 miles on mine and I was just noticing the new car smell is still there this morning. Love it! I'm afraid to use 303 or anything on the dash because it might disrupt the smell... -Nick

[quote name='jedimaster'][quote name='Colonel Angus'][quote name='tallguylehigh']Don't know about any of you guys, but I currently have 3000 miles on the clock and everytime I get in the car I STILL get a nice whiff of that never duplicated new car smell. I am personally shocked that it is still hanging around this long, but wont find me complaining. Anyone else have the new car smell in their car, even after some good miles under the belt?[/quote] my parent's 2002 toyota highlander still has the new car smell in it. maybe it's a testiment to how good they treat their SUV :?:[/quote] Dude- I read your username real fast and didn't see the "G" :lol: My car still has new car smell- I hope it will for a long time.[/quote] mwahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='Colonel Angus'][quote name='jedimaster'][quote name='Colonel Angus'][quote name='tallguylehigh']Don't know about any of you guys, but I currently have 3000 miles on the clock and everytime I get in the car I STILL get a nice whiff of that never duplicated new car smell. I am personally shocked that it is still hanging around this long, but wont find me complaining. Anyone else have the new car smell in their car, even after some good miles under the belt?[/quote] my parent's 2002 toyota highlander still has the new car smell in it. maybe it's a testiment to how good they treat their SUV :?:[/quote] Dude- I read your username real fast and didn't see the "G" :lol: My car still has new car smell- I hope it will for a long time.[/quote] mwahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote] Well I believe the avatar shows Colonel Angus, but what about his brother, Enol Angus? The ladies do like Colonel Angus, that's for sure. -Nick

Archived