LegacyGT.com

Help! My cubby ate another business card.

1.) put a business card in the slit at the top of the closed cubby door.

2.) flip open cubby door and like magic the card is gone.

3.) amaze your friends with your stupidity and do it a second time.

looking for link w/pics on how to remove cubby before a fire or something happens.

haha.... but thier isnt an opening in the back of the cubby, is there??? are you sure the cards aren't sliding forward and out through the front???

anyways, to remove the cubby - just pull it straight back. thier are no screws or anything, just grab ahold of it and yank it back.. it will pop out.

Try pulling out and to one side a little so one side breaks free then work the other side, worked a bit better then trying to get the whole thing free at once. And don't worry you won't break anything, the clips are a bit harder then the dash material. There'll be two cables attached one for the light at top and one for the clock on the bottom. The light's easy and you might want to take that off first, the clock connection's not so easy but I think there's a tab.

haha.... but thier isnt an opening in the back of the cubby, is there??? are you sure the cards aren't sliding forward and out through the front???

I don't remember there being any openings in the cubby either... this is probably a dumb suggestion, but did you look underneath the non-slip mat inside of the cubby?

I don't remember there being any openings in the cubby either... this is probably a dumb suggestion, but did you look underneath the non-slip mat inside of the cubby?

He's saying with the door *closed* put the card in the slit at top. When the door opens it pulls the card in between the trim piece and cubby top.

Also I just realized that you might need to take the radio out to get the cards because there's an opening behind the dash support to behind the radio. Jazzy's aux in manual has some of the better radio removal picts out there (http://legacygt.com/forums/interior-audio/18504-plug-n-play-aux.html)

Archived