LegacyGT.com

Is This Really the '08 LGT?

LBV

Ok... are you talking about USDM for 08?

But was PDX suggesting that the STI tuned Legacy will be coming for USDM '08?

Is this accurate to what people are saying? Given SOA's track record with the Legacy, I can see a 3.0R happening, and that would be a good thing. I don't see a 3.0R Spec B, Blitzen, or STI tuned Legacy coming. The 07 JDM STI tuned legacy is hawt. Too cool for SOA... :icon_roll

PDX just indicated that the STI Legacy was JDM. Jon just said 3.0R is USDM.

Getting the standard 3.0R here bodes well for getting the 3.0R Spec B if the 3.0R sells well.

I'm definitely liking the direction SOJ & SOA are moving!!! :icon_mrgr

^ Yup! I'm happy now! :D I was givin' you a hard time cause MOST people DON'T know your rep friend is SOJ. So when you drop the lineup will have a Legacy STi it's gonna cause alot of excitement for people who don't know what you're talking about. :) Thank you for clarifying cause it helps the other members figure out what exactly you're talking about. Not everyone follows ALL your posts and knows your rep is SOJ. :)
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

hey... kinda new here...

Thinkin' about trading my RSX Type S in for an '08 LGT Spec B instead of an '08 TL (my original plan)

So far, I'm a lil' confused... done a few searches but not quite sure which ones are gonna be available in US... and yes I know about the '07 Spec B already, but I'm in Kuwait, so I might as well wait 'til the '08 models come out... I'll be here for a while, lol

hey... kinda new here...

Thinkin' about trading my RSX Type S in for an '08 LGT Spec B instead of an '08 TL (my original plan)

So far, I'm a lil' confused... done a few searches but not quite sure which ones are gonna be available in US... and yes I know about the '07 Spec B already, but I'm in Kuwait, so I might as well wait 'til the '08 models come out... I'll be here for a while, lol

I sell both Acuras and Subarus and I think you're making a good decision. As for what will be available in 08, we'll have to wait till autoshow season to find out exactly. The 07 is a big step up from the 06 (which has supurb road manners) and Subaru isn't one to sit on its laurels once its on to something good.

Isn't the new RDX mini SUV coming with SH-AWD?

Yes, and a turbo K-series. The rub is that for $33k you don't get memory seats, no power passenger seat, no bluetooth (which Acura prides itself on), and really non-Acura grade interior plastics. For $37k you get the tech package which still doesn't add memory seats, power pass seat, etc... not the homerun I was expecting from Acura. Oh, and its get the same gas mileage as the Tribeca!

Yes, and a turbo K-series. The rub is that for $33k you don't get memory seats, no power passenger seat, no bluetooth (which Acura prides itself on), and really non-Acura grade interior plastics. For $37k you get the tech package which still doesn't add memory seats, power pass seat, etc... not the homerun I was expecting from Acura. Oh, and its get the same gas mileage as the Tribeca!

Yeah, but if they put that drive train into a TSX coupe.......I would buy one.

Super JDM part out: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65039

PM me an offer!

Archived