LegacyGT.com

Fastest Legacy?? Come on Tuners

stedler

Hi Everybody,

Would like to know what's the most powerful legacy, and Fastest legacy...

Including Tuners...

Let's hear from everyone....

I'll start... I've got a not so incredibly fast 05' Legacy 2.5i, but it's fun to drive... am going to put a cold air intake, maybe AEM or K&N (any recomendations) maybe throttlebody and fuel injector upgrades too:icon_mrgr

well for the fastest there is a compilation of track records located here... http://legacygt.com/forums/motorsports/21501-official-legacygt-com-1320-a.html?highlight=1320

not sure about most powerful, power is no good without times..so basically i would conisder the times to be your best answer to most powerful, give or take a few ponies.

but it's not all the time that you need lots of power to get good times.. sometimes it's suspension and tranny setup that will get you to TRANSLATE all that power into a good time ;)

Keefe

but it's not all the time that you need lots of power to get good times.. sometimes it's suspension and tranny setup that will get you to TRANSLATE all that power into a good time ;)

and good brakes / tires that keep you from flying off the other end of the track. power means nothing without the ability to control it. sorry, zen moment...

i have wet dreams of a slalom 1/4mile:wub:

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

and good brakes / tires that keep you from flying off the other end of the track. power means nothing without the ability to control it. sorry, zen moment...

i have wet dreams of a slalom 1/4mile:wub:

ooooooooooooooooooo..... quarter mile slalom in the dirt or on the ice.... :icon_twis

Wicked.....:icon_mrgr

Archived