LegacyGT.com

$1200 to spend HOW?

autoxdad

I have about $1200 that I can spend on the Legacy. I have Perrin sway bars, front bobcat pads, STI up-pipe, Cobb downpipe, Stromung catback and ION springs. My wife puts up with the graphics on the car, the little stiffer ride and the noise of the exhaust, so I cant make the suspension very rough. I love to autocross the car, and am in STU against some very modded STI's, so I am looking for fun and some improvement. Any ideas? Thanks Dave

Top mounted intercooler is TMIC and you can google it from that and figure it out. TDC is a well known and respected legacy tuner shop that does maps that you can load with your accessport or go to them and have an actual tune.

:dm: 2007 DGM LGT :dm:

:icon_twis 2003 Suzuki SV650S :icon_twis

give it to me so i can get the STi uppipe (actually on the way), Cobb downpipe, and Stromung catback :)

go suspension, then just take the wife's car on road trips :lol:

Kenda:dm:

Yea her 95 Celica GT conv with 130,000:lol:

AP. Then flash stage two!! Just do it, do it now!!!!!!!!

Oh yea, then give me another ride.

That may happen. Working on a couple of things. Hopefully will know sometime next week. Working on something with my boss to give me a couple of major mods:) :) :) :) :) :) I will let you know when it happens

That may happen. Working on a couple of things. Hopefully will know sometime next week. Working on something with my boss to give me a couple of major mods:) :) :) :) :) :) I will let you know when it happens

Any update??

I second the S2 comment by Skillz :)

OT: You didn't happen to make it up to Birkdale (Mooresville area) Saturday night did you? I noticed a little Subaru meet going on, mostly WRXs and STi's, but I did see a LGT there as well.

I second the S2 comment by Skillz :)

OT: You didn't happen to make it up to Birkdale (Mooresville area) Saturday night did you? I noticed a little Subaru meet going on, mostly WRXs and STi's, but I did see a LGT there as well.

No I did not go there, I was in Greensboro autocrossing at the NCAC Sat and Sunday getting my butt whipeed by a couple of nicely prepped STI's , but I had a great time and ran pretty well. I am ending up with more money than I thought and now trying to decide on possible two out of three choices- AP, wheels and tires, suspension. Need to get money in hand which should come soon and decide soon. Wonder who had the legacy there, my bet that it was Kenda.

Look on the members classifieds & see if there are any deals on a used AP;)

Here is 1,200

AP....................... .575 shipped**used**

Borla header.........350**look on Nabisco also**

StageII eTune.......150

SS brake lines.......175

Lightweight pulley..125

That will leave you with a litlle under 200, sell the stock rubber for 40-45 tire & roll that $$ along with your 200 into a new set of summer tires:icon_mrgr

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

nope, wasn't me. i was down at Victory Lanes getting my butt kicked in go karts by the guys at work.

get the suspension and AP Dave!!!

Kenda:dm:

Sounds like we were both getting out butts kicked:lol: but at least we were out with our cars and having fun, you know if I get the suspension you need to buy my ION springs:) are you coming to the 24 on Labor Day weekend in Charlotte??

Archived