LegacyGT.com

New children's Formula 1 mobile...

fweasel

Wow... he's got to have big-time patience... cool.

No sh!t huh? I'd get as far as hanging the cockpit and fuel cell before I threw down the fishing line and said this is crazy!

ignore him, he'll go away.

^ LOL :lol:

Or is that 9 laps IN ? ;)

-----

I wonder if Anna would like that above her crib......

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

With another dog dead...and recent (this morning) news that the monster refrigerator is dead which means this evening I will be fighting it on stairs and then bring anotherone from Home Depot...no wonder I can"t think straight. Heat Index 110 today !

Well you guys think Ferrari is for real ? If they walked all over Michelin and Renault at a high speed track in hot weather for the 3rd time in a row...what about chances for a 4-peat at Hungaroring ?

With another dog dead...and recent (this morning) news that the monster refrigerator is dead which means this evening I will be fighting it on stairs and then bring anotherone from Home Depot.

Well you guys think Ferrari is for real ? ?

Good luck with the frig., and I can't believe it's that hot out there:icon_surp .

I think Ferrari has finaly dialed in their cars this year. Plus with the help of tire changes during the race again, I believe they could win the rest of the season. I'm still amazed at how well Massa is driving this year...unbelievable.

My wife's balls are delicious.

Yeah Massa and Kimi ... they were "classmates" at Sauber in 2001. Look how far they"ve gone...Kimi got the better of the two initially and even fought for the championship in 2003 and 2005 but it looks like Massa is kicking his butt and may ultimately end up better off (at Ferrari for long haul) then Kimi (unless Kimi joins Ferrari and they become co-workers again).

I agree, and with Renaults great track record from the past 2 years, I think Kimi has a better fight for next year. Alonso maybe in trouble with Mercedes if they keep having problems....wings flying off, engines...etc.
My wife's balls are delicious.

Archived