LegacyGT.com

Picking a Car? Someone Gimme some Advise.

If you don't want dumbass replies, how about not asking dumbass questions - your post reads like " Hey guys choose for me"

Why don't you read through the boards for a while or try search, lazy ass? :confused:

I wouldn't have said this but for your response to this guy. You should expect some sarcasm from a lazy ass post like yours.

Enjoy your fat assed A3. Seriously. I hope you like it.:lol:

Like all the inconsiderate idiots out there, you join the group. I posted an obvious lazy thread, for an obvious reason. Since its so obvious its a lazy thread, maybe you should take your lazy ass out of this thread, and post somewhere else genius.

I did read the forums, and I did read reviews, and I did test drive both. I like both, and the reason i made a half-assed attempt at a thread was becuase i wanted people's personal opinion. But your HALF-ASSED personal opinion is about as good as your half assed attitude.

So go to another thread, and post your genius somewhere else, somewhere where it is appreciated, rather than wastd your god dammed time flaming me.

Oh BTW- Its a legacy forum for a reason. I posted for the lovers of their car to sway my vote- Not for half-assed jerks like you to gimme your worthless attempts of a supposed worthwhile opinion.

But aside from that, again thanx for all the great comments other people have given me.

You basically came in here, asking STRANGERS who will be bias to help you pick a car. The obvious suggestion will be the GT (for the most part). You ask us to highlight for you, have you done any real research besides "haha the sound sucks". You did not even mention what it was that you were looking for, why you're torn between these 2 cars. Not to mention there are about a dozen other threads that are similar to this one. Maybe none comparing the A3, but then I doubt you came here to ask about the A3.

Here's a helpful link that I'm sure was very well hidden on the internet: New car prices, used car pricing, auto reviews by Edmunds car buying guide

Maybe if you had came in here saying "I test drove both and while the GT had this and that that I liked, the Audi had this." and vice versa or if you presented an argument rather just say "Do reseach for these 2cars, tell me which I should get."

Maybe because it's late and I'm just cranky, or just pure laziness that gets to me.

I agree... I get so tired of these "help me make a car buying decision" threads? Buying a car is in a lot of ways like defining yourself... do you want a bunch of stranger on the internet to help you define yourself? If so then go get an 87 Ford Taurus, because that is what I think of people who can't make a decision for themselve, and instead need the approval of 20 or so nameless, faceless strangers who don't know anything about you other than the fact that you have researched a car and no nothing more about it other than the radio is less than great! You sound young, dumb and lazy! It's either that or people just want to brag about what kind of cars they are looking at for whatever reason. Sorry for being harsh, but there are way too many of these "what car should I get" threads...

I agree... I get so tired of these "help me make a car buying decision" threads? Buying a car is in a lot of ways like defining yourself... do you want a bunch of stranger on the internet to help you define yourself? If so then go get an 87 Ford Taurus, because that is what I think of people who can't make a decision for themselve, and instead need the approval of 20 or so nameless, faceless strangers who don't know anything about you other than the fact that you have researched a car and no nothing more about it other than the radio is less than great! You sound young, dumb and lazy! It's either that or people just want to brag about what kind of cars they are looking at for whatever reason. Sorry for being harsh, but there are way too many of these "what car should I get" threads...

I do actually kinda really like this statement. It's a trend I also noticed on the Grassroots Motorsports forum, where I also spend way to much time. Though there is a difference between something like this thread, and in a more generalized forum like GRMs where someone may ask, "Hey, what are the Pro's and Con's of such-and-such car, and what are your in-person impressions of it, and why?" That would be a good thread only if there were not a lot of actual and modern data on a car, nor a good forum full of very good info already posted. For example, if a person were to want to buy an SVX, or some other obscure car.

*disclaimer, I do not know if there is a good database for SVXs. I have not googled it.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

Archived