LegacyGT.com

Anyone tried these tires yet, or heard anything?

stephenahood

I ran Falken Ziex ZE512's on my G35. At the time, the were the only performance tire on the market with a tread wear waranty (30K). I put 40k on them myself with "spirited" driving. Ride was pretty decent, and they were inexpensive...about $500 for 225/40-18's. I think the 452's replaced the 512's but can't say for sure. Overall the Falkens are a good JDM tire.

I have Falkens as well, but not the 452's. I have the ST115's, and for the money, I am extremely pleased. I got them for about $90/tire in the stock size. I am very hard on tires, and these are holding up as well as or better than any premium tires I've had on other cars, including Conti's, Bridgestones, and Yokohamas. I would strongly consider the 452's when my ST115's are gone.

I'm having ST115s on mine (225/45ZR17)...excellent street tire - extremely low noise(VS OE RE92As)...and it does perform decently when it's on track(consistent grip level and temp), only issue is the sidewall was a little too soft that then you hit a 3rd gear high-spd corner it'd(the tire "shoulder") rub the ground *maybe I was a little demanding on a 140cnd piece tire =P*..anyhow...if my 115s r gone I'd highly possible to pick 452s

and for 452...i read a canadian tire website rating this tire is 4.7 out of 5

alan

I also have the st115. I don't know so much ablout the soft side wall because I have 225/35/19 at about a 2" sidewall I can't tell:lol: .
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Archived