LegacyGT.com

Headlight adaptor

Nonvteclegacy

You might be better off to hardwire the end the power feeds into by cutting wire on the ballast. The other end coming out of the ballast you may be able to get a replacement wire for it that will fit an H7. If your ballast is anyting like mine then the power wire will be mounted on the ballast while the light bulb wire is clipped in. Otherwise my other suggestion would be to try to sell them and just buy a new HID kit. They are relatively economical these days.

You might be better off to hardwire the end the power feeds into by cutting wire on the ballast. The other end coming out of the ballast you may be able to get a replacement wire for it that will fit an H7. If your ballast is anyting like mine then the power wire will be mounted on the ballast while the light bulb wire is clipped in. Otherwise my other suggestion would be to try to sell them and just buy a new HID kit. They are relatively economical these days.

yea I have a mcculloch hid kit. I think I might just buy a H7 kit. I was just wondering if they had an adaptor so it would save me of buying another kit. thanks for your help.

no way to adapt that. the bulb will never position correctly with the moster 9006 base. you would have to really hack it up to even come close to getting it to focus right. i would sell it for $90 bucks and buy a new kit.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Archived