LegacyGT.com

Any 06 Owners Seeing 05 Gremlins?

Not me so far. (knock wood)

First year models of any make are notorious for problems. Its one of the reasons I bought my Spec. B albeit there aren't many miles racked up yet. A year of real world testing was incorporated into it I trust.

Not me so far. (knock wood)

First year models of any make are notorious for problems. Its one of the reasons I bought my Spec. B albeit there aren't many miles racked up yet. A year of real world testing was incorporated into it I trust.

the Nav and red leather was NOT thoroughly tested, though.

you're fooked, mang.

I own an 05' Legacy 2.5i (yeah I know. It's not going to break anyland speed records but It gets great gas mileage, 30mpg city last tank.:icon_tong)

And I just started seeing Gremlins last night. first one I've seen in 8 or 9 years...

looked just like this one...

http://mclellansautomotive.com/photos/B32605.jpg

and yes... it was a gremlin X.. though no quite as clean as this one...;)

But no... I haven't had any irritating problems pop up in my car..(that was what you were asking right...):icon_mrgr

That is indeed what I was asking though I love the Gremlin pix. That red one is the bomb!

I have read a ton of posts and some 05s had oil consumption issues, rotor problems, cracked windshields, etc. I was just wondering if SOA had addressed these 05 teething problems for the 06 MY.

Archived