LegacyGT.com

Subaru Global Legacy's

Forgive me if I'm missing something blatantly obvious, but why are Legacy's in other countries coming with 6 cylinder boxer engines? I realize there are taxes and rules associated with import cars and there engine sizes, but wouldn't it just be cheaper to have all of the Legacy's be standard? Aftermarket parts would be standardized as well. Oh well, as Mitch Fatel put it, this is not for me to ask:icon_wink .

Yeah, I really did try searching but apparently I'm either retarded (possible) or using quotes (ie. "Subaru Global") doesnt search for the whole string but instead breaks it up into two seperate words which made the results worthless.

Hehe, yeah I've been reading the forums for over a year, I just don't have anything to say so I guess I'm still stuck at new member :)

Yeah, I guess I am sorta wasting valuable brain power trying to figure out why SOA does the things it does.

Anyways, thanks for the quick reply

As Lewis Black says: Don't think about that for more than three minutes, or BLOOD will spurt out of your nose!

... And a week later they find you dead in your bathroom. "If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college..."

Funny stuff, especially if you have heard the whole bit. (too long to transpose here...)

Don't think about it too hard. It won't make any more sense than it already doesn't. And BTW, they are built in Indiana, so I doubt it has to do with import duties based on displacement or variation.

If I really preferred a 6-cyl, I would seriously consider lowering an OB 3.0R/LLB sedan the way some here, like drewster have done with their XT wagons. I like the wider bodykit, and have thought about adding it to a LGT turbo, with an alternate front/rear bumper.

Archived