LegacyGT.com

NY/NJ owners Let's start a Legacy/Outback owners meetup

godwhomismike

Hey everyone: We should get a owners meet up day going. Something like meet up at Englishtown one Saturday (or Sunday). Open it to anyone who wants to come down. Owners or those who are in the area that are looking to buy. Make it a day of hanging out, whoever wants to race their's can, look over each other's cars and watch the races. What does everyone think? - Mike

I need about 2 weeks or so until I could set it up, I'm having a ballgame getting my tags for my car. Dealer goofed on this. I would like to see Red Beast come down when we finally get this going. Would be nice to have a 3.0R sedan at the meet up. I really think those 3.0R's are awesome. I'm probably not gonna have my tags for another week, once I get them, we'll get down to setting up a date. - Mike

Hmmmm. This seems a little hard at this time of year for Englishtown. The 21st of November is the last day of the season. It seem like most of the weekends from now to the end are mostly Fords, Mustangs, Cameros, Corvettes, etc etc until the end. Anyone have any thoughts? - Mike PS... I'll be there on the 24th (of this month) to see the monster trucks :D

Archived