LegacyGT.com

Arrogant Father

SLegacy99

My dad had to borrow my car the other day, which he spilled gas in the trunk (for the tractor). He gets home and tells me that my car is running kinda rough. I drive it, its normal so he says, "Oh. I must just be used to driving my expensive BMW."

Like, thanks dad. Sorry for being 19 and not having $42,000.

Damn that blows. My dad is kind of a dick like that, yesterday he went out and bought the same computer I want and it was kind of a kick in the face. That and the fact that he hangs out with one of my best friends growing up and treats him more like a son then he has ever treated me.

HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHA

BMW's are really nice automobiles man....

However wait till something brakes!!!!! I have 2 of them and not so nice to repair anything!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHA

BMW's are really nice automobiles man....

However wait till something brakes!!!!! I have 2 of them and not so nice to repair anything!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

My dad had to borrow my car the other day, which he spilled gas in the trunk (for the tractor). He gets home and tells me that my car is running kinda rough. I drive it, its normal so he says, "Oh. I must just be used to driving my expensive BMW."

What's the difference between a cactus and a BMW? The cactus has the pricks on the outside......

Cut him some slack, NOTHING he does will make him young again. Remind him every time you see him.

But am I correct in saying he's footing the bill for your college?

for your dad

See above.....

Who Dares Wins

スバル

I would have said:

At least I dont have to spend another $40,000 to maintain just to see it hit past 150,000 miles. You could have had a nice golf vacation with that money 'DAD'.

Or:

That BMW is making your ass numb, you couldnt even tell if you had a flat huh?

Keefe

....I pay for my books and football tickets.

And live at home? I think you should move out and pay for college yourself before being quite so critical. Even though most BMW owners are, ah, self-assured....

Who Dares Wins

スバル

I would have said:

At least I dont have to spend another $40,000 to maintain just to see it hit past 150,000 miles.

Nah that wont work. Its a 3 year lease. Wants a 5 series next. But with the 4 years scheduled maint., well repairs shouldnt really be a problem.

Damn that blows. My dad is kind of a dick like that, yesterday he went out and bought the same computer I want and it was kind of a kick in the face. That and the fact that he hangs out with one of my best friends growing up and treats him more like a son then he has ever treated me.

However, it beats the h#ll out of growing up with a poor, dead father, believe me!

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Archived