LegacyGT.com

Hey NJ, show your rides...

Effin Ponderous

I don't know if I am here long enough to ask, but it would be cool to know it if I run in to any of you out there on the road. That being said...post up your recent pics and where you normally run.

Currently live in Middletown and drive to Newark daily. Changing soon and driving to Edison. 05 LGT ltd 5 EAT.

452256541_debadged1.jpg.6ebc8363c0bc260f0e954fda7485422d.jpg

2396968_3_full.jpg.3cc23f86be1b0f4fe2aec6a6f04b56c6.jpg

STA70423.JPG.585b707f86e0c6571f5656aaa4f18a41.JPG

Beautiful SpecB!:woowoo::whore:

I guess that's the stock ride height, or is it lowered?

Thanks! those pics were taken right after I installed the Tein H's..slight drop..about 1". They have settled a little bit more since those pics, but not much.

Guest JessterCPA

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/jesstercpa/Legacy%20GT/legacygt002a.jpg

Passaic County Area

Jesse

Here's a photo of the car

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/bigltfp/mylgt1.jpg

And here is a shot of what's going in it as I write this: Blouch TDO5H-20G

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/bigltfp/DSCN0442.jpg

Lonnie

I got it from Blouch, but it's not LGT fitment, it's WRX. I had the PT guys fab up a FMIC for me....My car is nearing completion but the AP was on backorder so they had to order it from an outside source.

Thanks for the compliment on the car...I'm up in North Bergen.

Lonnie

Bigltfb....car looks great! What % tint is that?

20G looks sweet..

I grew up in UC!

I'm not sure of the percentage. I think it like the next to lightest. Leeberbs did it, just as he had done my WRX before that.

LG

yea i should be gettin my car back either tomarrow or weds.. so i should have some pics prob by friday.. cause the rims come in soon and tint and detail and shit so.. lets cross fingers and hope PT actually keeps there word and gets my car done..

I don't think you should ever worry about PT keeping their word. They may get behind on some time shceduling, plus you gotta assume that this heat in garage has slowed their pace down. They are , in my experience, one of the most stand-up shops/guys in the tri-state. My car has gone over a week but I'm definitly getting results as you'll see in my soon to be posted thread.

Lonnie

Oh its no doubt about it that they do amazin work.. its just theyre so busy and shit its just crappy how long everything takes.. like theyve had my car for 7 weeks now.. like my car has been just sittin there and i know it was in before yours.. not that i care but yours seems to be just about finished if not already and mine is still not done.. but im just hoping it was worth the wait.. still crossin my fingers

Archived