LegacyGT.com

Is This A Good Place For Tien H-techs...

The Don

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just checked with 2 big dealers in the US for the springs and they are all out of stock. They called Tein USA for me and they are on BO for at least 2-3 weeks till the shipment hits the US then a week or two until the shipments get out.

So think mid Aug

PM Me for all your Modification Needs!

I just checked with 2 big dealers in the US for the springs and they are all out of stock. They called Tein USA for me and they are on BO for at least 2-3 weeks till the shipment hits the US then a week or two until the shipments get out.

So think mid Aug

OK, help me out then. There is a huge ebay guy listing H-Techs at $120 plus $45 shipping. Says they have stock?

OK, help me out then. There is a huge ebay guy listing H-Techs at $120 plus $45 shipping. Says they have stock?

Not sure who you're referring to off ebay, but I ordered mine from Ebay. They are the real deal (at least the ones I ordered).

Qualified Japanese Parts.

Thanks. These guys seem to have a lot of stuff. It's good to know which eBay sellers are not scam artists.

However, it's also interesting to note that a lot of their negative feedback appears to be related to backorders...

That is exactly why I asked them. The feedback doesn't look good and if you look they have auctions for 15 H-techs ending every 2 days. Which means that they really only have like 15 total and after that they are on BO.

So who knows how many they have in stock. I only need one set for a customer and I am looking everywhere for him

PM Me for all your Modification Needs!

Archived