LegacyGT.com

sway bar & h-tech springs ?2

itsme

maybe I posted my question wrong before. I wanted to know was what kind of improvement did you see once you added spring to your aftermarket sway bars? Was it worth it? And if you had it to do all over would you add springs to sway bars?
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

right now i have whiteline f&r adj sway bars and upgraded wheels and tires. I just wanted to know if springs and sway bars was a big improvement like after adding sway bars? You get what I'm saying:icon_bigg .
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

I currently have whiteline f & r sways with H-techs. I love the way the car handles and looks, but at times I wish I had the stock springs on. There are a ton of horrible roads where I live and the combination of the h-techs and the sways let you know and feel every imperfection in the road. On the other hand, while I am heading into the Rocky Mountains on I-70 to go skiing or mountain biking, the car handles like a dream through the twisties at speeds I won't mention publicly. I installed both the sways and the springs at the same time so I can't tell you the difference with just one or the other installed.

Rocket

GIGANTIC IMPROVEMENT OVER STOCK! Car is very flat now.

Front end dive under braking...gone.

Rear end squat...85-90% gone. (may totally go away with aftermarket struts or coilovers)

Body roll...everyday driving....gone...high speed corners....90% gone.

Ride "roughness"....5-10% more over stock. Performance gain is well worth this small sacrifice.

iON springs and cusco sway (front and rear)....would never go stock again.

right now i have whiteline f&r adj sway bars and upgraded wheels and tires. I just wanted to know if springs and sway bars was a big improvement like after adding sway bars? You get what I'm saying:icon_bigg .

oh....I did springs first then sways. If I had to compare the two...springs made an overall greater improvement. The sways are icing on the cake.:icon_wink

Archived